Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weather was gorgeous yesterday in Northern California and so is today, so I washed the Z and shined the tires and took some shots with my new Panasonic FZ20 digicam(btw,great camera!Under $500 and has 12x optical zoom,5megs,image stabilization...). Here are the ones I liked. Enjoy.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great pictures :thumb:

·
Banned
809 Posts
Excellent shots! Did you paint or powder coat your wheels? Is that flat, satin or gloss black. It looks like a flat black in the photo. Are those the OE Goodyear tires?

Very nice!! :coo:

Sal

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
salvador said:
Excellent shots! Did you paint or powder coat your wheels? Is that flat, satin or gloss black. It looks like a flat black in the photo. Are those the OE Goodyear tires?

Very nice!! :coo:

Sal
Thanks,Sal and everyone. I painted the wheels with satin black. I prefer flat or satin black over gloss black. It gives more of a contrast when the tires are glossed up nicely. I sold the stock OE Goodyears recently and got some sweet BF Goodrich KDW 2 with the flame tread pattern. Makes the car look ever more badass with some sweet aggressive looking tire tread. And they stick like glue in dry AND wet unlike the Goodyears in wet weather.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Holly Crap!! What kind of tire dressing do you use. Those things shine. Oh and the car looks great also.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Great looking car, especially in the middle photo. :coo:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Real ugly!!

-Bill. :rofl:

No... just kidding... GREAT RIDE!

Come to my place and shine up my cars.
How much do you charge?
:p

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Looks like they were taken by a commercial photographer for a magazine shoot.

Great pics and car.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Great pics, maybe consider going pro with that new camera! ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
need4sp471 said:
Holly Crap!! What kind of tire dressing do you use. Those things shine. Oh and the car looks great also.
Meguiar's™ Hot Shine tire spray. Incredibly easy to use....spray and be done. Takes maybe 2 minutes for all 4 tires. About $4.99. :coo:

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
This profile is what will prevent me from ever buying a C6 Z06...

Looks fantastic...

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
OutlawDon said:
Meguiar's™ Hot Shine tire spray. Incredibly easy to use....spray and be done. Takes maybe 2 minutes for all 4 tires. About $4.99. :coo:
Great pics :thumb:
Any prob with the Mequiars slinging black spots on the side of your Z after applying?

Jack

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great pics...........nice ride..........I hope your enjoying your great weather..........mine still in the garage.......

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
RC45 said:
This profile is what will prevent me from ever buying a C6 Z06...
I agree....IMHO I think the C5 body style will be a very sought after car in time. Nice Pics btw....totally :coo:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts