Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$66k to $73K fully loaded is what I've heard depending on option packages and whether you opt for std wheels or the polished wheel option. Hopefully more a bit later.

Joe

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
10G's in options doesen't sound right. Time will tell :crazy:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Wrong!!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not claiming this as fact yet, in fact I'll admit I may have misunderstood what was said too.

But you seem to be in the know. So post your pricing facts.

Joe

Redbull said:

·
Registered
590 Posts
My Little birdie

My little birdie told me $66-$67k with options up to $70k-71k :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just realized I typed $63k it should have read $66- $73K

Joe

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
BTW assuming $75000 car with 6% tax and 5% APR and $10,000 down your 60-month note will be over $1200/month!

For those about to buy.... I salute you! :thumb:

·
Registered
520 Posts
What's the base price on a C6, 46k? A 20,000 dollar package.. wow. Maybe we should relocate the C6 Z06 forum under ZR1.net

·
Registered
221 Posts
djstylze said:
What's the base price on a C6, 46k? A 20,000 dollar package.. wow. Maybe we should relocate the C6 Z06 forum under ZR1.net
Well, last time I checked a completely different frame, engine cradle, body panels in carbon fibre, crazy brake system, larger engine, and 25% more power seems to be more the an option package.... :pp:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I am definitely with you Joe..Why?

1) April C&D says 66K
2) Rick says 66K
3) You just said 66K

I am sticking with 66K base.

·
Registered
240 Posts
GNX Guy said:
I'm not claiming this as fact yet, in fact I'll admit I may have misunderstood what was said too.

But you seem to be in the know. So post your pricing facts.

Joe
I guess after all, the big suprise for you guys will be the price.
All i will say is it will be in high 50s! But, dealers will most likely try to get 60k+ out of them till they realize they will have to give it up for msrp which will be high 50s or possible exactly at 60k.

C6 is 44k, add around 15k and you get 06zo6 price!

i know it is unbeleivable but you will see for yourself! All the hype about price being in 60s or 70s and then you get it to be high 50s...thats how you get buyers ladies and gentemen!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Does the 2LZ option package plus a Nav system equate to 7K over base?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I am on the waiting list for one of these cars. The salesman told me it would probably be between $68k - $72k. But, nothing is final yet.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
A dealer here said today they will start in the high 50s. Of course I have no idea if he knows what he is talking about. :crazy: He is probably jus guessing like most people.

I hope he is high though :lol:

·
Registered
240 Posts
That dealer is probably right, not high, because that is where it is going to start at.
high 50s or just 60k flat...
Most people will be surprise by price i guess since everyone expects it to be high 60k or 70k's...

between 55-60k. I can bet on it. anyone? ;)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I'm sure Joe's numbers are where it will come in as well. As far as base, the engineers already commented that the car would be a base price in the high 60's, then throw in your options, makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thats what I'm hoping for, my deal is for MSRP so if base price comes in at 60 and I add stereo, nav and wheels, thats 65 then 4500 sales tax. So net out the door is 70, I'm OK with that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts