Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to thank everyone for their support. Through emails, phone calls and private messages, I never realized how many friends I have here. You guys are all great!!

Details of the breakup are not necessary. The fact is, the key players involved have buried the hatchet. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif We've decided its best for the forum to stop the bickering and to get down to business...the love for the Z06!!

I want to thank JC for all the hard work he has done. I think a lot of us take him for granted not really realizing the amount of work he has put into providing this forum for us.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Well, let me be the first to welcome you back. This place would not be the same without Frank, his effort and love for the brotherhood are unparalled.....

While we're at it, Carl, Tom, and Zippy, thanks for all of your efforts in helping make this the best Z06 site EVER.

Please also welcome the newest member of the Pit Crew, AgentZ06, who I'm sure will make us proud.

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris is a great guy and a welcome addition. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif But you can't have my job!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif JK

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Frank,

Glad to have you back. It just has not been the same. Cheers, Greg.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
*sniff* I'm so happy!

So, where were we? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I think the 01 guys were plotting on how to buy a large box of 01 badges and replace all the 02 guys emblems just to piss them off /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
All I can say is that a big THANK YOU TO ALL, on the ZO6 pit crew, as without you, we would not enjoy our hobby and passion half as much.
See ya at Carlisle and Labor day,
Just remembers, two smears on acceleration, four smears on the corners, c4c5

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Whatever it took... Glad to hear you're back.

On 2001-07-29 16:07, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Details of the breakup are not necessary. The fact is, the key players involved have buried the hatchet. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif We've decided its best for the forum to stop the bickering and to get down to business...the love for the Z06!!

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Welcome back Frank !! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
81 Posts
Frank, A hearty welcome back!!!

Chris, congrats on the new title!!!

JC and Carl, I always love reading your posts too.

You know, I'm so happy I'm going to get a drink!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
THANKS to ALL: JC, Carl, Zippy, Chris & Tom... and Welcome Back FRANK! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HarleyB

·
Registered
221 Posts
Frank, JC,

Great job, guys, for resolving and moving forward. Great team; great brotherhood; great cars!

·
Registered
29 Posts
WELCOME back Frank!!! And to the whole ZO6 pit crew, thanks for everything. This site has made the experience of purchasing a Z so great. Glad to hear everything is back to normal.

Jason

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I'm truly glad that everything worked out for all involved. The ENTIRE crew has done a great job from day 1! A HUGE congrats to AGENT Z06!!! FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Thanks FUBU... I am excited myself! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hope to meet you one day...

BTW... nice car /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.