Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS COMPANY MANUFACTURES THE HIGHEST QUALITY C5 PARTS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN FROM SHIFT KNOBS TO HESDS AND CAMS BIGGEST PROBLEM THEY SELL MOSTLY TO LOCAL GUYS AND THEN IF YOU CAN REACH THEM AND THEY LIKE YOU THEY MIGHT WORK ON YOUR CAR OR SELL DIRECTLY TO YOU MOST OF THERE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD THROUGH VARIOUS DISTRIBUTERS, GUITE OFTEN THEY ARE KNOCKED OFF AT A LESSER QUALITY AND SOLD FOR THE SAME PRICE IAM UNABLE TO POST A CONTACT # BUT IF YOU CRUISE HARD ENOUGH YOU WII FIND HIM

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
qik z06 said:
THIS COMPANY MANUFACTURES THE HIGHEST QUALITY C5 PARTS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN FROM SHIFT KNOBS TO HESDS AND CAMS BIGGEST PROBLEM THEY SELL MOSTLY TO LOCAL GUYS AND THEN IF YOU CAN REACH THEM AND THEY LIKE YOU THEY MIGHT WORK ON YOUR CAR OR SELL DIRECTLY TO YOU MOST OF THERE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD THROUGH VARIOUS DISTRIBUTERS, GUITE OFTEN THEY ARE KNOCKED OFF AT A LESSER QUALITY AND SOLD FOR THE SAME PRICE IAM UNABLE TO POST A CONTACT # BUT IF YOU CRUISE HARD ENOUGH YOU WII FIND HIM

No need to cruise anywhere.:)

We sell their products.:)

Their coolant kit is very nice. A unit with pre-set fan controller and lower temp tstat all in one.

RG

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Where are they located in S. Florida.Are there any pics of their shift knobs?

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I have seen their VERY MEAN NOS powered Vette at many events here in South Florida....I never knew they were in the after-market performance Biz.

Glad to know that Exit 28 distributes their products because I have never seen them promote on a local basis. Fubu/Les:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts