Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Are you satisfied with the C6 Z06 color choices?

• yeah

Votes: 57 42.5%
  • nope

Votes: 77 57.5%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
I havent been pleased with color choices from any GM car in a really long time, but as long as they offer a good blue I cant complain too much. :)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I think Stevie Wonder picks out the Colors for Corvette. Also why is it that all the colors that are available on Corvette are not available on the Z06. If they were going to do anything it would be to make more color options available on the Z06 than are on the regular Corvette. Isn't the Z06 suppose to be the flagship model. :cen:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
The Z06 should have it's own colors.I.E. Z06 red,Z06 black,Z06 blue,etc.Shades available only on the Z06,like Ferraris' red or Viper Blue.Unique livery,like the stripe on the 96 Grand Sport,or the 70 LT-1.Something more than just a brake duct to identify a Z06 without being gawdy or adding a stupid wing(PLEASE GOD NO WINGS!)How about color matched"ghost"hash marks,that only show in bright sunlight.Replace the word Corvette on the rear fascia with Z06. :idea: Make the whole body carbon fibre and just clear coat it.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Don't like the new yellow as well as MY....

But I guess I just like my car! :thumb:

IMO MY is the richest yellow going. I thought the speed yellow on my Boxster S was rich until I parked them side by side.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Vote :NoNo:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
white wouldn't be bad..
just like fiveOjoe..

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
No.

White...Mag Red...and a few others would be :coo:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
why do people need colors other than black?? I just dont' understand.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Give me white.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I need the Electron Blue back. I agree there should be colors that are only available for the Z06 and not the C6. That would help them stand out more and offer more uniqueness.

:yeadog:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
undertaker said:
why do people need colors other than black?? I just dont' understand.
I agree with the undertaker and a few others. Black is best - no doubt. It would be nice to see a few other Z06-specific colors. Flat white is boring and should never be a color on a Z06. Several different shades or red would be nice as well as EB and charcoal.

·
Registered
971 Posts
ScDFACHE said:
I agree with the undertaker and a few others. Black is best - no doubt. It would be nice to see a few other Z06-specific colors. Flat white is boring and should never be a color on a Z06. Several different shades or red would be nice as well as EB and charcoal.
Need you ask seeing my handle?
BLACK, as per the Black Cassock I wear.
Got to sharpen the scythe in my garage now.

Grim Reaper

Actually, have a nice chrome one. lol

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
c5scottman said:
What colors are going to be made available for the 2006 Z06?
C6 Z06 colors:

Machine Silver Metallic
Victory Red
Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic
LeMans Blue Metallic
Velocity Yellow
Black

Interior Choices:

Ebony
Ebony W/Gray Accents
Ebony W/Red Accents

Zippy :z: :z: