Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a lot of members have decided not to include their location in their profiles. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Whenever that member posts something, under Author... their location will not show up.

I really feel like we might be missing out since you may have a fellow member right around the corner from you and never even know it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

It's not like you have to put your street address or anything... so why not indicate where you reside?

Tax evaders, felons, deadbeat dads, etc. notwithstanding /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

So... waddya think guys? Am I outta line here?

I wanna know if I got Z06 brothers & sisters close by! Thoughts? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. There seems to be precious few of us on the forum from the Left Coast. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hell yea i agree with you on this one. I have noticed the same thing. I made a post a long time ago wanting to know if there are any cali owners near sacramento. I think this is a good idea and i hope everyone agrees with it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RedZ

M

·
0 Posts
I show mine, just not my sig /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Mark

·
Registered
221 Posts
I like knowing what other members live in my area /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif,

....we're not in Kansas any more, Toto!!! No offense to any Jayhawkers.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
We need to find someone who lives near that Ford Probe owner /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did you here about the guy who tried to blow up his probe?

He burnt his lips on his cherry bomb.

I fixed my sig so u can see where I'm from.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I'm in 100% agreement! I've met a couple local Z forum members because they had their home town listed. Les

Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
AgentZ06,
That is a totally reasonable request!! Maybe someone could email those who post w/o a location asking them to PLEASE show their city/state??

01ZEE06
Barry

·
Registered
282 Posts
I totally agree. I have yet to meet anyone with a Z06 from my town, but I see that you, RedZ06Vette, are pretty close to me. I should have my Z06 sometime in the fall, hopefully.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I agree with the whole post-your-location bit!

Hell, that's how I met Carl. And since then, he's helped me to lower my car so that the airdam scrapes everything, and has helped me spend money on Zaino, and has since urged me to get headers at nearly $900, and even took a really crappy pic of my car for my sig...

...Wait a minute! SCREW CARL and all of his "help!"

LOLOLOL!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(Getting to meet your fellow Vette brethren is the best, much like Carl's advice.)

-Kirk

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great response guys! That is why I love this place... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

BTW... I have never wished for the weekend to fly by before now.

One weekend standing between me and my Z /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

C'mon clock... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
670 Posts
Okay, I've updated my location. I used San Francisco as a general location since most people have NEVER heard of Rohnert Park, CA.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Y2K2Z06... and don't feel bad.

How many have heard of Aiken, SC? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts