Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start this thread to say a special 'Thank You' to Tom (YumaZ06) for putting together this monthly give-away contest for 2014.

It's a lot of work to put together, monitor and update a 12 month contest like this, much less arranging prizes for all the give-aways. Tom took this on himself and deserves 100% of the credit!

A word of thanks as well to all the vendors who worked with Tom on this program.

:thanks: Tom

Mike

·
9,755 Posts
BZ Tom! You rock bro :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Tom is the best, thank you Tom.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Thanks for all you do for the forum and its members Tom! :z:

Jimbo

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
He is the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back, literally!

:thanks: Tom! You're the best!

One day...:cheers:, then eventually...:drunken:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
That really was a fun event every month. Thank you for putting forth the effort and the very cool monthly win...

Made my month that much sweeter....

Everyone loves to be a winner.

Tom...you are that guy.

Happy new year and best wishes..

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Thanks for all of the kind words and comments. Just my way of giving back to the place I call home. :z:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I thanked you before in another thread, but I think you deserve more than just one "thank you" for all you do.

Thanks man.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
:fpalm: Sorry, but I enter the Medicare generation (65) on my upcoming birthday.
Well, the medicare sign up is worse than SS sign up. There is part A and then part B and then the drug coverage part something else and, of course, a supplement to cover what medicare doesn't cover. Good luck. Sorry about aging you beyond your actual. Have a happy birthday. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Well, the medicare sign up is worse than SS sign up. There is part A and then part B and then the drug coverage part something else and, of course, a supplement to cover what medicare doesn't cover. Good luck. Sorry about aging you beyond your actual. Have a happy birthday. :cheers:
Part A & B and supplemental all taken care of. I'm an official card carrying retiree (even though I have been officially retired since I turned 56). :rofl:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I want to thank you again Tom for all your efforts and hard work.

I did receive my Craftsman tool kit today. What a nice little kit!

Have a happy birthday youngster!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts