Corvette Z06 Forum banner

A SPECIAL THANKS TO A SPECIAL PERSON!

2K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  Lawdogg 
#1 ·
Frank, I know I speak for all of us in thanking you for the wonerfull job that you have done here since this board started 6 months ago. You truly care about this place as well as the membership. I know I've said this before but here it goes again, the job all the moderaters as well as JC with site upgrades has really enhanced many of our experiences with this crazy hobby called CORVETTES! As a way to show my gratitude to you Frank I am offering to fly you and Sherylann with the pit bulls, to FT Lauderdale anytime for 1 week where you can stay at my funishished unused ocean front condo [no booze in bar] any time you want as long as i'm not pissed at you !LMAOL!! THIS OFFER STAND! LET ME KNOW! BTW BRO, NO EXCUSES!! LOTS OF THE BEST TITTIE BARS IN THE WORLD!!!

Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels and STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/23 Order#DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

See less See more
#4 ·
Les,

You are too good!! Hey man, a week in Florida, wifie, pit bulls /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif , I just love this place. Too many friends here!!

I'll take you up on your offer if you promise to join Sherylann and I for a party week!! Tittie bars?? I wouldn't go to a place like that!! No, not me!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

#7 ·
From the unsung members who post very little, yet love the site; and also from those (like I was till a short time ago) don't register and just read this all day, Thanks big time.

It really helps to know that there are people out there just as enthusiastic (cough - crazy - cough) as I am about this new car. I can't wait for mine to come in so I can officially joing the club.
Thanks guys. You make each day more fun for me and many others that will never say it.
chris

#10 ·
Hi fellow members,
I can only add an agreement here, as I too thank Frank and all the moderators for this very wonderful forum.
Myself, having an invitation from you was very kind Frank, and I am honored to be here, as part of the ZO6 forum.
Best to all, I remain, c4c5

#15 ·
I agree, Frank is a very good guy, a good promoter.

To make a forum go, you need a good technical man, and Jared has kept this thing running. Karl and Tom have provided good information. Unfortunately I haven't met any of these people in person.

While I am back slapping, I have done a pretty good job of being a reliable poster. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously though, for a limited scope forum, this has been the best that I have seen.

#16 ·
Kudos to FUBU for his generosity and Kudos to the recepient for supporting such a great board. I lurked here for weeks, learning, living thru others experience..it was fun and educational and had a part in my ultimate Z vs Cpe vs Vert choice. Great Forum. Cant wait till my order goes thru, gets built, delivered so I can then really KNOW what you guys and gals are talking about.

#17 ·
Though I am new my life has been improved because of this board...I dream better at night...Also when I drive my brother's V-6 Accord and think it is pretty quick I smile and dream of the day when I merge on US 46 West and absolutly blow by everyone around the turn......Though I am a very safe driver and have a clean license, I have to do it just once maybe late at night when the roads are empty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.