Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last week I was driving down the road and I happened to see myself coming at me. What? Wait! Did I reach the end of the universe?

So tonight I went out for a cruise and this guy on a crotch rocket comes flying up alongside me. I’m thinking time to downshift. Nope! He is pointing back behind us. Now I'm thinking "Crap!" the boys in blue were coming. Wrong again! Low and behold, the universe is catching up to me. And there she is, a younger sister to my baby.

Turns out this guy on the bike also owns this beautiful black '04 Z and he is letting his friend drive it over to his new house. Great friend! It reminds me of that joke about the definition of a good friend. You know the one. A good friend is someone who goes downtown and gets two girlfriends then comes back and gives you one. Well not exactly like that but I'm sure some of you have heard the joke. :sneaky: As not to offend, we'll keep it rated PG-13.

Well I don't want to drag this out like my other posts. Time to pull over. Something like this doesn’t happen every day. I just wish I had my digital camera instead of my iPhone. Enjoy.

P.S. I did try to recruit him to :z: instead of CV. Hopefully he will join his fellow Z owners. :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Cool...double vision!!! :gjob:

·
9,755 Posts
That's funny, and very cool :yeadog:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts