Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm back!

after selling my 01 z06 due to the oil issue and getting a 2001 svt lightning, (awesome truck!) i now am the proud papa of a 2002 black z06.

there is no place like home.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Hi Dean.

Never met you before, but glad to meet you now! Welcome back.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
welcome back...Iheard those Fords are mighty fast for a truck.:cheers: Did you have a chance to run it in the quarter??? If so, what kind of times did ya get???:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a 13.2 in my L with simple mods but its still not fast enough. Im trading for my Z in feb.
::first post::

ive been lurking here for a while but this post made me wanna register. howdy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
01lightning,

the 01 lightnings are fun aren't they! i haven't had the opportunity to officially 1/4 mile my lightning, but the gtech pro says 13.6. i only have a chip and k&n filter. i am going to keep it as the daily driver, as to keep the 02 z06 for the weekend warrior.

you are going to love your z06. believe me, the wait will be worth it!

what color z do you have on order?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
dean_anderson said:
i'm back!

after selling my 01 z06 due to the oil issue and getting a 2001 svt lightning, (awesome truck!) i now am the proud papa of a 2002 black z06.

there is no place like home.
Hey Dean,
I see you are from the Columbus area too.:) I've lived in Grove City my whole life, it's good to see another Columbus area member! Who did you buy your Z from? I'll look forward to seeing you around. Welcome back! :z:

·
Registered
27 Posts
z06 tom,

nice! i will have to keep a look out for you. what color/year is your z? i think we need to rally the local z06 folk together in the spring. thoughts?

bought the 02' from roby chevrolet in marysville. great bunch of people there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts