Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my ACP World Challenge front facia w/detachable spoiler and Z06 rockers on Monday. Now if the weather would cooperate I can get her finished up.

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Oh, your baby is going to look sweeeet :thumb:
Looking forward to the finished product...

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Tom:
Lookin' Good!
Can't wait to see it on, my man! It WILL change the looks of your lil monster, for sure, so be prepared for LOTS of attention!
Oh, yeah, WATCH those driveway curbs and speedbumps....they LOVE that splitter/tray!

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Wow Tom,
That baby is going to be sweeeeet!!

I wish I may, I wish I might.......

:z: :z: :thumb:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Tom, did you ever get the body painted all pearl or have you been waiting for the front end pieces to do it all at once? Looks like you should be up and running for summer> Can't wait to see it done, especially with the new front end. Cool

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Those Z06 rocker panels look too cool. Can't wait to see the finished car.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RoHo said:
Tom, did you ever get the body painted all pearl or have you been waiting for the front end pieces to do it all at once? Looks like you should be up and running for summer> Can't wait to see it done, especially with the new front end. Cool
All done except for the hood, facia, rockers, then a final coat of clear.
I have been dragging my feet just a little because my new fenders are almost done. I'm between a rock and a hard place as I try to have it all complete for the Z06 Fest. I feel I will get 'er done and then I get the call the new fenders are finished and I have to pull it all apart again.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
roushraven said:
Wow!!! That's a serious shipping crate. I may have to give these guys another look.
ACP is one of the most copied in the Vette body bus.
He has been building race bodies via GM since the C3.
He didn't build the C6 Z06 body for WWC and GT from pictures. They gave him a body back in October.
Here's his just finished 74" wide Grand AM body.
http://www.corvetteracebodies.com/Riggins C6.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Looking good Tom, can't wait for my first ride...

Mark

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
FRC Tom said:
All done except for the hood, facia, rockers, then a final coat of clear.
I have been dragging my feet just a little because my new fenders are almost done. I'm between a rock and a hard place as I try to have it all complete for the Z06 Fest. I feel I will get 'er done and then I get the call the new fenders are finished and I have to pull it all apart again.

What did you get the flaired fenders?

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
speedpup said:
What did you get the flaired fenders?

Yeah Tom,
I was wondernig the same thing. Are you doing a complete wide body?? I remember you saying the rear for sure but it sounds like your plans have changed.
Man I wish I had your talents!!! Shoot just half of them would be good for me!!!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
roushraven said:
That's awesome. I need to see these ACP enhanced C5's in person.
Well, next best could be the shots I have in my "gallery"...
Check 'em out...
I can assure you that the body kit does NOT go without notice, and that's a great testament to Kerry Hitt, ACP, and the "creative functionality" of their products.
If you want a C5 that gets NOTICED, this package DOES IT!! And the high speed stability and down-force, while the REAL reason for it, is a welcome BONUS for streetable C5's... But if you run with the front splitter/tray, a rear spoiler is MANDATORY for ultra-high-speed stability.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Your car is going to to nice to drive :z: :z:

·
Registered
808 Posts
PowerPro01 said:
Well, next best could be the shots I have in my "gallery"...
Check 'em out...
I can assure you that the body kit does NOT go without notice, and that's a great testament to Kerry Hitt, ACP, and the "creative functionality" of their products.
If you want a C5 that gets NOTICED, this package DOES IT!! And the high speed stability and down-force, while the REAL reason for it, is a welcome BONUS for streetable C5's... But if you run with the front splitter/tray, a rear spoiler is MANDATORY for ultra-high-speed stability.

I agree with you and I have saved many pics in your gallery to my desk top; however nothing beats seeing in person. Coming to/near Nebraska anytime soon?????

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
roushraven said:
Coming to/near Nebraska anytime soon?????

Thanks for the kind words and interest!
As a matter of fact, THIS is being written in St. Louis, but we "flew"....by commercial carrier, NOT TT-power... :sneaky:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts