Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an attempt to get the word out & celebrate our membership to the www.z06vette.com forum, Adam’s Polishes wants to give away a “Concours Detail Kit!”! The Concours kit is the top of the line detail kit offering from Adam's so we're sure you'll love it!

Have a look at it here: The Big Doggy Kit

Post here and you are entered to win. The winner will be chosen at random on May 20. (3) Runner up's will be chosen to receive a bottle of Brilliant Spray Glaze, Microfiber Applicator, and a MF polishing towel.

As we have the only "110% lifetime satisfaction guarantee", we are confident you will like our goods. Please speak of your experiences with us and our products. Thanks for participating, and let us know if Adam’s can improve our products or services.

Aloha, :cheers:
David Hayashi
EFI Unlimited LLC
Adam’s Polishes Distributor/ Hawaii

·
Registered
487 Posts
SWEET KIT! :pp:
Count me in :thumb:
Thanks David

·
Registered
164 Posts
like i said dave,i'm a new convert to adams.quality stuff!!! like that 110% guarantee too.cant ask for more than that :jammin:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Count me in :jammin:

Then I might actually wash the Meanie :eek:o:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
sweet
Include me please

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
I'm definitely in. Awesome give away. :thumb:

·
Registered
27 Posts
That looks like a sweet kit. I've been wanting to try something new. Put me on the list. :) :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
If it has anything to do with making my ride look even better, I'm in! Thanks for the giveaway and support. :jammin:

1 - 20 of 200 Posts