Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,543 Posts
Just wanted to let all of the forum members know that Adam's Polishes are now locally available & stocked by the following dealers:

West Coast Corvettes


LAPD

10155 Canoga Ave.
Chatsworth CA 91311
818-998-DYNO (3966)


A&A Corvettes
477-A Lambert St.
Oxnard, CA 93036
805-278-4107


EFI Design
1932 Kealakai St.
Honolulu, HI 96817
808-224-5160



Aloha, Dave :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
736 Posts
I wish any one of those locations was local, especially Hawaii. :( I am over her on the East Coast, Arm Pit of the world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
Cool. LAPD and A&A are pretty close to me.

Thanks. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
389 Posts
agentf1 said:
I wish any one of those locations was local, especially Hawaii. :( I am over her on the East Coast, Arm Pit of the world.

Ditto, I work in Philly - Graffiti Capital of North America... :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,375 Posts
EFI-1 said:
Just wanted to let all of the forum members know that Adam's Polishes are now locally available & stocked by the following dealers:

West Coast Corvettes


LAPD

10155 Canoga Ave.
Chatsworth CA 91311
818-998-DYNO (3966)


A&A Corvettes
477-A Lambert St.
Oxnard, CA 93036
805-278-4107


EFI Design
1932 Kealakai St.
Honolulu, HI 96817
808-224-5160



Aloha, Dave :cheers:
Dave do you plan on having anyone supply Adam's products in the Southeast, Florida in particular? We have an extremely harsh environment as you know and could use the Adam's brand to showcase it's protection value along with it's gloss properties.

Thanks, D.J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OneQuickCoupe said:
Dave do you plan on having anyone supply Adam's products in the Southeast, Florida in particular? We have an extremely harsh environment as you know and could use the Adam's brand to showcase it's protection value along with it's gloss properties.

Thanks, D.J.
I am actually talking to a shop now about perhaps converting to an EFI Design center.....they might be a go, but it'll be a few weeks before I have anything concrete. I'll keep you posted DJ! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
736 Posts
EFI-1 said:
I am actually talking to a shop now about perhaps converting to an EFI Design center.....they might be a go, but it'll be a few weeks before I have anything concrete. I'll keep you posted DJ! :cheers:
How close to Philly will it be? Can you say who it is yet? :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
I emailed them a few times looking to get started (not that I'm a supporting vendor or anything) but I was looking to set something up with them and received no replies to any of my emails :(
Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brian, shoot me some mail. I will take a look at it and make sure it gets to Adam.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,756 Posts
02EBZ06 said:
Ditto, I work in Philly - Graffiti Capital of North America... :eek:
So now you have a good excuse to go to Carlisle in August. You can pick up some Adam's products there next to the WCC tent. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,750 Posts
Talked to Adam about talking to the guys from AntiVenom, at the Fest--maybe they might want to carry his stuff... :idea:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Zippy said:
Anything in the Detroit (Midwest) area?
Not to my knowledge Zippy. I am sure that in short time we will have people all over the states selling Adam's. Exposure has increased and I think it's going to be making a big splash.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
where have you been hanging??ha

02EBZ06 said:
Ditto, I work in Philly - Graffiti Capital of North America... :eek:
I live outside of Philly, and I just have to get you up here to Valley Forge or something!ha graffiti capital? You must spend some time in the northeast (philly that is).. :jawdrop:

Anyway, look forward to seeing you on the schuylkill.. too bad we'll probably be stopped and cursing the traffic at the time!ha :mah:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top