Corvette Z06 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I've been using your various products on my vette for a few years ...cars looking good as my daily driver. (Since your efforts at detailer domain when you did one of the local cars). 78k miles and the car still gets a ton of compliments.

Thanks for your great products and the nice afternoon bar b que that day. I still remember the tips you gave during that show.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I've been using your various products on my vette for a few years ...cars looking good as my daily driver. (Since your efforts at detailer domain when you did one of the local cars). 78k miles and the car still gets a ton of compliments.

Thanks for your great products and the nice afternoon bar b que that day. I still remember the tips you gave during that show.

Have a good one.
Thanks for your support!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
544 Posts
OK shine freaks, here's our first Daily Special update on the new site! It's a little different than before, now there is no dedicated page specifically for the Daily Special.

The new site just changes the price on the specific product page, so that's where you'll see the special price reflected.

However, on the homepage, all the way at the bottom, there is a box that displays whichever product is on special that day, and will also show up under the SPECIALS tab now.

It's still a work in progress, so if anyone has any input, I'd love to hear it!

Super VRT today!

Adam's Daily Special

341 - 360 of 364 Posts