Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently burning down my supply of Zaino products and will change over to Adam's products. The problem is I don't know which of his detail kits are right for me. I detail my Coupe and a Tahoe, (small house labor). Which one of the kits would be good to start out with to get a feel for the product quality without investing a small fortune?

Thanks, D.J.

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
The kit I got has car wash soap, detail spray, vinyl/rubber/tire treatment, scratch remover, polish, butter wax, plus some applicators and MF towels. It gives you a good cross section of products.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The new Absolute Essentials kit rocks. Read about it here: Absolute Essentials Detailing Kit. Make sure to use the "efi" or "z06" discount codes to get an additional 10% off on your order. :yeadog:

I just ordered a pallet of the stuff for my customers here in Hawaii.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your input. It looks like you can't go wrong with any of Adam's products. I'll give it a try.

D.J.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EFI-1 said:
She ain't lyin!
It looks like the Absolute Essentials Kit would have those item's and just about anything needed to do a complete detail.

:coo: :coo:

D.J.

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Leslie, your Z looks awesome.
I can't wait to give mine the full Adam's treatment (clay, polish, wax).

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
blkZ06 said:
here's my Z06 right after using Adam's clay bar, revive polish and butter wax.....SOOOoooo soft!

Thanks for posting the picture of your Z. We can type stuff on this forum until our fingers are bloody and never get a point across. A picture truly is worth a thousand words.

Your car is beautiful and you take a lot of pride in it. It shows.

Thanks again, D.J.

Damn, now I'm ready to paint my car black. :zboobie: :zboobie:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
hey now that was AFTER 3 DE's right in a row!

I had SO much rubber on the front of my vette from the track I could have spun a new tire:rofl:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
blkZ06 said:
hey now that was AFTER 3 DE's right in a row!

I had SO much rubber on the front of my vette from the track I could have spun a new tire:rofl:
O.K. a good picture of the rear of your car. Now are you pulling up a little close to the guy in front of you in the water box or maybe I don't know what a DE is.

D.J.

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
OneQuickCoupe said:
O.K. a good picture of the rear of your car. Now are you pulling up a little close to the guy in front of you in the water box or maybe I don't know what a DE is.

D.J.
:p driver's education, high speed event (road courses)

usually end up with oil all over your car and rubber baked in the front nose (guess I shouldn't be following so close huh?) :rofl:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
blkZ06 said:
you GOTTA get a kit that has the revive polish and butter wax in it:thumb:

amazing
I take it you like it? :p

How do ya like the Brilliant Spray Glaze?

:jammin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts