Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Z06 members

Between now and September 3rd stock up on all of your detailing supplies and save 15% shopping with Adam's online. As an added bonus we are also including a Trail Size Glass Cleaner on any order over $60. For those of you who have not tried our Glass Cleaner, it is one of our new top sellers for its ease of use and spotless finish.

Due to customer demands we have also upgraded our bottle sprayers to a more durable sprayer that will not break or leak. Be sure to ask for new sprayers for your current bottles in the comments box when checking out. (Limit 3 per order)

Just use the code Z06 to save!! Offer excludes power tools and water softeners.

We'd also like to thank all Z06vette members that came out to our 2nd annual customer appreciation party in Carlisle, PA last weekend. We had a blast talking it up with Vette owners, munching on some great food, and sipping on some cold beer. This has become an annual event for us and this years party was almost double the size it was from last. So keep spreading the good word, and we look forward to seeing you all next year!!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Thats perfect timing for me...I just looked at my stuff tonight & need to reorder..Thanks..your products are awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
You'll be hearing from me right away! I am running low on everything!

Jimbo

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hey Brad! Sounds like it was an exciting event this year, in more ways than one, huh? Wish I could have been there to help, but events this year have made it hard for me to get away. Hope you all had a great party! Let's see some pics!

Scott

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Nice offer, thanks Brad. :thumb:

Kwik question: Had my white Z06 detailed by a vendor at the NCM event this past Saturday. He used your Butter wax and I've never seen my car look so good. :D

Which Adam prducts should I use next to make the car really deeeeep and shiny? BTW, I have all your products in my garage...just need to know before I re-order.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

Kwik question: Had my white Z06 detailed by a vendor at the NCM event this past Saturday. He used your Butter wax and I've never seen my car look so good. :D

Which Adam prducts should I use next to make the car really deeeeep and shiny? BTW, I have all your products in my garage...just need to know before I re-order.

Hey Tony! How do ya like that RFZ? Bet you get a lotta looks, huh? :thumb:

If you're looking for that deep glass shine use Adam's Brilliant Spray Glaze as your next step. It'll work great on the glass and your rims, too. After you've cleaned your car (wash or detail spray), spray some Brilliant Spray Glaze on a microfiber applicator and wipe onto the car, let haze, then buff off with a clean microfiber towel. Avoid getting on any on any matte finished areas or the black rubber or plastic trim, as it will dry white. If you do, use some Detail Spray to remove it. You'll be amazed at how it will make any color POP!

If you've got a Porter Cable buffer you gotta try the new Fine Machine Polish and the Super Wax... ...check Adam's site for more info on them!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I just ordered some more Detail spray! This stuff is like a detail utility tool!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sorry for not getting back to you quick enough!! Thanks for your kind words. Scotty knows his stuff when it comes to detailing and Adam's products, so I am glad he could answer your question. Indeed, the Brilliant Spray Glaze is the way to go after you wax, it has a ton of oil in it and once it is dried and removed, it leaves a deep wet look to your finish. Also what kind of buffer are you currently using? Does it use foam pads or a bonnet?

Thanks again for your question and your business!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts