Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any announcement, so I thought I'd make mention that Adam's Polishes is now a supporting vendor of Z06Vette.com!

Welcome, Adam! :thumb:

Adam's Polishes

:z:

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Adam has told me he is sending me some samples of his products for us to try at the Mod Party on May 21st.

Joe :)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
cool, anyone want to chime in with experiance with thier products?

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Adam is sending samples of his products to the PANZER party also!

thank you Scott for getting me started on Adam's polish-I can't believe the shine and how EASY it is to wipe off:thumb: I love that I can do my entire vette in 20 min. with BUTTER wax:thumb:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Believer

I tell you guys....last year @ Carlisle my friend and I had the pleasure of meeting Adam at his display beside West Coast Corvettes....and today I can say I am an X Zaino guy....!! This guy Adam went beyond the closing time on Friday night at Carlisle in order to show us the proper way to Clay bar my friends DBGM 2000 Coupe..He did the entire car plus waxed it purely for an exhibition...and by the time he was done he had attained a sizable crowd to boot....I extremely recommend his products to everybody....And the aroma this polish expels is a super PLUS as well....Just an awesome product and guy!!

Zman
2004 Z16
#1773 of 2025

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FiveOJoe said:
Adam has told me he is sending me some samples of his products for us to try at the Mod Party on May 21st.

Joe :)
Great! I'm gonna give him a call and see if I can get some give-away's for the Fest drawings. too.

Now that I posted this, he'll have to! :lol:

·
Registered
288 Posts
I posted a while back in reference to Adams products; I was very pleased to say the least. Please don't kill me here....but I liked them a little better than Zaino.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I saw it mentioned in anther thread but not here. When you place and order, enter "z06" as the promotional code to get 10% off.
Sweeet deal

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm gonna pickup my kit on Saturday from my friends at West Coast Corvette...I'll let you all know how it works...They have a great instruction video from Adan on WCCs website if any of you need to know...

Greg

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Had the pleasure of meeting Adam a couple of weeks back at Ruby's
Cruise-in. What can I say, "A hard working, totally committed to his products kind of guy." The products seem to perform as claimed, what else could ya want?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
blkZ06 said:
Adam is sending samples of his products to the PANZER party also!

thank you Scott for getting me started on Adam's polish-I can't believe the shine and how EASY it is to wipe off:thumb: I love that I can do my entire vette in 20 min. with BUTTER wax:thumb:
Leslie,
It's like Buttah.....I'm getting verklempt...Talk amongst yourselves. :lol:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I've heard good things about Adams products. One thing about wcc... I've tried ordering a catalog from them (twice) and never received anything from them. Nada.

Welcome Adam's Polishes,
Alex

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stumbo said:
Check the detailing forum sponsored by Adam for more info.

Here's a link: http://www.z06vette.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67

It seems that this thread should be moved to the Detailing Forum.

Well, this was supposed to be a "welcome aboard" thread, rather than a "how-to" thread, so I posted it on this forum... :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome to our newest Vendor :z: :z:

·
Registered
361 Posts
GAGS said:
I posted a while back in reference to Adams products; I was very pleased to say the least. Please don't kill me here....but I liked them a little better than Zaino.
what the h*** is wrong with you? :)

I'm glad to see that Adam's contains no cleaners or abrasives just like Zaino. It's the only way to get the mile deep shine.

I'm too turned on by the new Zaino Z-2 pro and Z-8 spray. I've been with them too long. I'm a prisoner of Sal Zaino :eyes:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
My Adam's kit is on the way, I'll post results one I get to gettin'.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Current Adams user here, and the stuff is AWESOME!! Welcome Adam, and keep up the excellent work!! I highly recommend it. I've used everything on the market, and his stuff is tops in my book.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Adam sent me a kit a few months ago and I have yet to use it. My Viper is off getting modified and my Porsche just got back Sunday. I'll get the ball rolling this weekend with some detailing. I must say his stuff looks great and the CD he offers is very good!! :drunken:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts