Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to Adam Pitale about getting stuff for the Fest giveaways, and he's offered to send me something--not sure what it'll be, but if you're familiar with his generosity you can bet it'll be something you'll drool over... :thumb:

Here's a surprise for everyone, there's a good chance he may fly out to the Fest to join us! :drunken: I've offered him the spare bed in my room, but he'll probably be bringing his g/f, so that may be a last resort. Anyone know if rooms are still available at the Hampton or Baymont?

I also mentioned the detailing "party" that we'd be having--I take it it will be at the hotel(s), due to power considerations for the buffers. Is this correct? Let's see if he'll send over some supplies... ...even if he says we shouldn't need power buffers due to the fairly pampered condition our cars are already in.

Do you think anyone is gonna be interested in purchasing stuff at the Fest and then have to haul it back home? Or would you rather try out stuff and then order it on-line and get it sent directly to you? Just trying to gauge the logistics of what everyone wants, so Adam can see if he's gonna be "working a booth" or "working a crowd". It sure is fun to have our supporting vendors partying WITH us so we can get to know them better (like Greg & Andy of AntiVenom).

Let's voice our desires, so he can see!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Good I hope he does come! I just ordered a couple hundred dollars of supplies from him. The least he coud do is detail my car for me! :lol: :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts