Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just finished the detailing with all Adams stuff. Bought one of his kits.

·
Registered
220 Posts
That car looks incredible! Has to be one of the best I've ever seen.Adam's is a fantastic product,use it myself.Watched a demo in Carlisle last year and was sold.Again,car looks great. :jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Looking Good :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Beautiful car. Your mod list is almost exactly what I had in mind for my car eventually. Have you dynoed the present combo, and if you don't mind me asking, what were your results? Any issues using the LS2 shortblock?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Wheels are lookin real good bro. I noticed you shaved the Z06 badges off the car. Looks good, been thinking about shaving some of the extra stuff off as well ( bow ties, badges, door handles), I don't know, just a thought.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!

My motor is being built, it will be done Monday following. I'll have the dyno sheet up as soon as done.

Zrod, I just don't like emblems. The Corvette ones on the hood and trunk are okay, but the sides HAD to go. Came off easy.

As far as the Adams, the products were really easy to use. The wax is sooooo easy to take off. As far as shine, unfortunately as you can see it was an overcast day, so hard to call the real results yet till I get it in some light. I think its looking pretty good. Perfect day for detailing though!

The Iforged are just gorgeous. I almost went black, but got the brushed aluminum instead. It's been said before, and I'll say it again, they are even that much nicer in person. I always liked Iforged in pics, seeing them on they are just beautiful.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice pics.

Alex :thumb:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
MikeyB said:
Thanks everyone!

My motor is being built, it will be done Monday following. I'll have the dyno sheet up as soon as done.

Zrod, I just don't like emblems. The Corvette ones on the hood and trunk are okay, but the sides HAD to go. Came off easy.

As far as the Adams, the products were really easy to use. The wax is sooooo easy to take off. As far as shine, unfortunately as you can see it was an overcast day, so hard to call the real results yet till I get it in some light. I think its looking pretty good. Perfect day for detailing though!

The Iforged are just gorgeous. I almost went black, but got the brushed aluminum instead. It's been said before, and I'll say it again, they are even that much nicer in person. I always liked Iforged in pics, seeing them on they are just beautiful.
Your car look excellent. The brushed wheels really set it off much better than a black wheel IMHO.

I removed the badging from the rear deck and it made the rear end look much wider. I like it.

Another Adam's satisfied customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.J.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey DJ you got a pic with the badge removed? I'd like to see how it looks.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
MikeyB said:
Hey DJ you got a pic with the badge removed? I'd like to see how it looks.
Sorry I don't. My Dig Camera in on the fritz as well. I doing film until I find a new one.

D.J.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks fellas! Took five hours of work to get it there. Wish the sun was out when I took the pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts