Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got an accurate headcount for attendees? Adam's Polishes has again shown their generosity and is putting together a package for me to bring out to the WinterFest--but I'm space-limited to what I can pack in the car... ...so, I need a headcount ASAP! If I can't get it in time, I can't get it prepped and picked up...

Steve, what count have you got?

Adam, you're the man! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Scott,

I don't know is we really can give you an accurate count of who is coming to Winterfest, as some of the local folks may stop by during the fest. I would probably plan on 2 dozen or so at the most.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Scott, counting the locals who will attend the different events, I'm cautiously optimistic that two dozen is a probable number.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey folks, I was too busy passing the Adam's goodies out, so I don't have any pics! How 'bout posting some up in the Detailing or Sponsor forums, and also on the Adam's Polishes site, so we can show Adam our appreciation for his generosity!

Thanks!
Scott

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Don't have any pics as I was helping you out hand out Adam's Products.

A big THANKS to Adam for your products. Full size bottles of detail spray, VRT and glass cleaner and sponges. You guys rock.

Also a special thanks to Scott (S-Tee) for packing his car with boxes of Adam's Products and bringing them to the fest.

:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I got a few pics! And yes, the Detail Spray allowed me to easily wipe off the splattered bugs from the front fascia. I seen a few guys using the glass cleaner, but again - Only got a few pics.....Still waiting for the Slide Show to complete so I can post it.

Lots of pics!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks a million for the goodies Adam! :yeadog: I have a video or two but it's going to be awhile. We have a lot of stuff to sort though....

·
Registered
703 Posts
Don't have any pics as I was helping you out hand out Adam's Products.

A big THANKS to Adam for your products. Full size bottles of detail spray, VRT and glass cleaner and sponges. You guys rock.

Also a special thanks to Scott (S-Tee) for packing his car with boxes of Adam's Products and bringing them to the fest.

:thumb: :thumb:
I also give Adam a big :thumb: and thanks to Scott for bringing it out. Now I get to put it to use today! time to clean up the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts