Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read so much about ADAM'S CAR CARE product on this forum that a couple of days ago i placed an order for the first time for the some of ADAM'S car care product, well i must say in no time i receive my order, but here is my question, this STUFF smells sooooo good that i am not sure if i should clean my Z with it or call a girlfriend, chill a bottle in the fridge and we each share a glass over some ice with the fire going and the lights turn down low.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JtownZ06 said:
Why do you think your car likes it so much? :p Adams is the best stuff around.
My car is in the body shop right now getting the ACP Z11 KIT, so i have not have a chance to use the product yet, but i will follw ADAM'S video and give report later

cheers.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Heck I use the VRT on my hair and it keeps it jet black looking.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Was just using the Detailing spray. Wish my girlfriend smelled that good.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BrAdam's said:
These guys Rock!! :thumb:
The way these guys at ADAM'S take care of their customers, they will be around for a long time. Way to go ADAM, maybe you should start a class with some of the other vendors on how to class on customer relations.
OZZ.
PS-- I still don't know if i should serve it chilled or use it on my car, no one answer my question.

·
Registered
251 Posts
After trying and using just about every other car care product on the planet, I've been using Adams Premium Car Care Products for about 18 months.

Adams products perform as advertised, I know, my statement sounds sort of strange but how many times have you tried something that performed far below expectations.

Adams products are easy to use, perform extremely well and like some of you've said, smell great...Please do not ingest their products....:rofl:

Protect with the Best, Adams Premium Car Care Products

·
9,755 Posts
ozzz06 said:
The way these guys at ADAM'S take care of their customers, they will be around for a long time. Way to go ADAM, maybe you should start a class with some of the other vendors on how to class on customer relations.
OZZ.
PS-- I still don't know if i should serve it chilled or use it on my car, no one answer my question.
While it is an inviting smell, save it for the car.
Open a nice bottle of wine/beer to share with your girl ;)

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
blkZ06 said:
love Adams stuff

could NOT believe how revives all my black trim parts
I was wondering! :rofl: Let's keep it clean Leslie! :rofl:

I swear by Adam's products and his customer service. I'll never use another. I think he must put aphrodisiac's in his detail spray! :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm feeling the love! Right on and thanks for the kind words! I've been out putting together new products, so let me know if there is a solution needed! Love to get input to help direct the R&D.

Thanks again for the kindness!!!:thumb:

-Adam

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just had to do my first post regarding Adams Polishes. I became the lucky recipient of some of Adam's products, and my wife's 2003 Honda Accord just came back from the body shop after being involved in an accident (fourtunately no one hurt). The body shop had so much overspray on the car, I was fit to be tied. My wife picked up the car from the body shop and she said she could hardly see out the windshield on the way home.

I took Adam's Detail Spray, the clay bar and went to work on the windshield. I could NOT believe how easy the overspray came off the windshield. It was so easy I was going to do the entire car but felt the body shop needed to be put on notice regarding their lack of properly detailing a car for a customer. The body shop GM asked me what I used to take the overspray off the windshield, and I told him. I am supposed to pick up the car today and it had better be right, otherwise they are going to get another lesson in Adam's polishes.

Thanks for the product line Adam.....I like a product that does what it says it will do and a vendor that backs up their pledges and words.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I found a product at a health care center that I wish someone would make and sell. It's a sponge shaped like an eight or an hourglass and it was on a long thin stick. It would be perfect for me to wash my rims. It's so hard to get my hand in there to clean the rims and I don't have the option of taking the wheels off to clean for shows. How about it Adam? How about a nice SOFT sponge on a LONG stick for wheels?

·
Registered
122 Posts
JtownZ06 said:
I found a product at a health care center that I wish someone would make and sell. It's a sponge shaped like an eight or an hourglass and it was on a long thin stick. It would be perfect for me to wash my rims. It's so hard to get my hand in there to clean the rims and I don't have the option of taking the wheels off to clean for shows. How about it Adam? How about a nice SOFT sponge on a LONG stick for wheels?
That's a good idea for the folks at Adams to market one!
You can probably make a home-made sponge if you can get a sturdy plastic handle, and a dish sponge. I've seen people do that before. Meguiars also sell some detail brushes with a long handle for wheels, but they're brushes and not sponge head. I was looking at THIS also. again, they're not made of sponge, but should work just fine.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
JtownZ06 said:
Give Adam a call. His cell phone number is listed in his signature. The only time he doesn't answer is when he's with a customer. He's got the best customer service.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts