Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a cam-only car and will be installing an NX kit very soon. My question is, will I need to upgrade my fuel system to accomadate this? If so what injectors do you suggest? I will be using a 100 shot if that helps and my car put down 433 whp in its current form. Also, will I need to do a full dyno tune again? How will I be able to tune it optimally for both on and off the bottle, is it possible as I wont be spraying often? Thanks in advance for your help.
-Russ

·
Registered
390 Posts
does your car have ls1 edit?if so, you might have to retard the timing some [i did] 'cause part of the edit tune involves timing advance.what year is your car?fuel systems are different depending on the year model.are you doing the install/tune yourself?mine is an '02 w/a nx wet 150 shot & the stock fuel system was good enough to support the kit w/out going lean.hope this helps.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I believe my car was tuned with LS1 edit and it is an '02. I will not be doing the install myself, however, I just received a quote for the install and was rather suprised, so I guess we will see. Hopefully I will have it installed soon as I have the itch to use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts