Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that everyone is going with the PIAA light but I was just wondering about the stock fog lights. If I got them from the dealership, do they come with the brackets? How much do they usually run for stock fog lights?

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
pauln64 said:
I know that everyone is going with the PIAA light but I was just wondering about the stock fog lights. If I got them from the dealership, do they come with the brackets? How much do they usually run for stock fog lights?

I'm not sure what they cost. But they do come with the mounting bracket :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I have the PIAA's on my car for about two years now. I devide on the PIAA after seeing them next to a stock C5 vette at a weekly car show. IMHO the stock fog lights are not worth the expense. If you want more light either get the PIAA's or get the eurospec lenses and high watt H4 bulbs(90/135watt versus55/60 fatory wattage) from PFYC.com(SITE SPONSOR). I have both PIAA and the Eurospec and don't feel any need to get HID technology. One drawback on the PIAA's is that you will still need to buy a bracket for those or we can help you make them. :z:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts