Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Does anyone have this setup already?

AFR 205 Heads with G5X3/114 Cam along with all the bolt-ons (headers, intake, exhaust)? What kind of power does this setup usually make on a stock LS6 bottom end?

Is the car drivable daily with this setup? How much does it typically costs to install these Heads and the cam?

Any responses would be much appreciated.

Sunrise

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
22655TD has a setup that's close (he might have 112 LSA) plus LSX intake and is putting down 475 RWHP through LG headers with cats. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
IT L GO said:
22655TD has a setup that's close (he might have 112 LSA) plus LSX intake and is putting down 475 RWHP through LG headers with cats. :cheers:
I have the 114 LSA with Kooks Headers and dyno'd 470rwhp/420rwtq with 4.10 gears on the back. You can pm me and I'll give you all the details. Overall driveability is quite good, except when it's real cold outside.

Don

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
IT L GO said:

I think it is a 112 making 480rwhp+ I thought. Sounds like a good combo. :jammin:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I had the same setup but now have the x4. The driveability is good. On crappy cali gas and low timing I made 462rwhp. This is also with the unmilled AFR's. The other mods are in the sig.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
ss2z06 said:
I had the same setup but now have the x4. The driveability is good. On crappy cali gas and low timing I made 462rwhp. This is also with the unmilled AFR's. The other mods are in the sig.
Did you have to flycut the pistons for that cam with the 111 lsa? Bet the car rocks nice and shakes the bobblehead pretty good! :thumb:

Bob :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts