Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one bad car for sure, of course the stock shifter is very poor, I forgot how bad it really is. How does the top come off :p Fit and finsh look very good, paint will be better after this weekend and abou 5 coats of Zaino. I am glad to finally be a Z06 owner

G

·
Carl..forget the zaino..lets hear the exploits..this is your every day driver now..forget the bimmer..and that show car mag red beauty..

All non snow miles are ZO6 opportunities..

Looking foward to hearing your comparisions to the 2000..you can't get better back to back comparisions..

Good luck and have fun..

JB

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Carl, we should have made you walk the Z06vette.com gauntlet for even thinking Viper. :puke: Next time we hear of such a misguided idea, we will show no mercy. ;) Oh yea, welcome back!:cheers:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congrats on the '02.

I agree let the M5 sit awhile.

Isn't your Bimmer Blue, too? I think I see a trend with blue starting.

So when do put on your first coat of Meguiars :eek: ;) :p

I am glad, for your sake, that you didn't go with the Snake. People would have been looking at you all the time and asking to touch your Snake ;) and you can't have that happenin'. :p

What is this talk of snow? Isn't that what the black rubber thingy on the front is for?

Welcome back. Even though you never really left.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Congrats Carl. The car gets better the more you drive it. I've put on almost 800 miles in 10 days. Also a couple of coats of Zaino.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.