Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
Can someone please help me? I took my car in yesterday to the dealer. I told him that I have rocking seat problem in my 2001 Z06 and that a TSB exists for the problem. He stated that my car does not have RPO AG1. I thought that all Z's have these AG1 seats as standard equipment. Bottom line he will not fix seats under this TSB. Is he right when he says the RPO is AR9 for my seats?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sometimes you wonder wear the dealer gets there help from.The TSB for our seats is 02-08-50-002 :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the TSB. Why does my built sheet list the seats as AG1? The service dept is stating that the seats are not AG1 because when he puts my VIN # into the computer no RPO is listed as AG1. How can I
prove that my seats are AG1? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry this is correction to last post.

I have the TSB. Why does my built sheet not list the seats as AG1? The service dept is stating that the seats are not AG1 because when he puts my VIN # into the computer no RPO is listed as AG1. How can I
prove that my seats are AG1? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
happy214 said:
Sorry this is correction to last post.

I have the TSB. Why does my built sheet not list the seats as AG1? The service dept is stating that the seats are not AG1 because when he puts my VIN # into the computer no RPO is listed as AG1. How can I
prove that my seats are AG1? Thanks for your help
I suggest that your Dealer contact GM and have GM straighten them out. Please keep us posted. :screwy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts