Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehe - haven't heard that sound in a few months - damn stock LS6 cam has a little lope to it! Open header sound goooood.

I've done tons of header installs on fbody's, but vette's are a shit load easier - just took damn forever doing it alone and for the first time on a vette - took a while to figure out what all needed to be done.

TPIS long tubes, and Magnaflow Xpipe are now installed - just need to head to the muffler shop tomorrow to have straight pipe welded up between the headers and xpipe, who needs those stinkin' cats, anyway?!? :p

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the rest of the exhaust finished...sounds GREAT through the stock Ti exhaust, and !cats - pops a little bit on the coast down, but that's to be expected pulling the cats on the stock motor. I'm off to dyno today, I should have a chart scanned later with a baseline and after the mods. :)

Yes, got some pictures of the install. I'll have those up later too. :)

:guiness:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I once had the next door neighbor call the cops on me because I strted my snowblower before 8am!! Chciken s*** couldn't talk to me man to man! :eek: I haven't talked to him since! :lol:
That was 3 years ago!

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
snowblower? what's that? :p

·
Registered
568 Posts
I once had the next door neighbor call the cops on me because I strted my snowblower before 8am!!
Zippy, for the benefit of our members from the south, I think we're gonna need to see a pic of you blowing snow! :lol:

As for the neighbor, you've got to be kidding. As any snow-savvy cold climate dweller knows, you want to clear it before you drive over it and before you leave for work (especially if it's really going to build during the day). What did the cops say?

I have no doubt that some folks would blow his driveway full of snow :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts