Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(with apologies to the boxtops - circa 1968+)..I am taking a fast plane to Bowling Green........my baby Electron Blue will be delivered to daddy Nov 2nd in the afternoon.....right after another EB on Nov 1st and another EB on Nov 2nd that morning.

84 hours and counting....

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
And I thought I was ancy!!!

Wahoo, the time is near. Sure makes concentrating at work hard.

chris

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Way to go! Post pics!!! I like EB almost as much as TR!:cheers:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Chrisj and Bandit: Do you guys have a banner? That would look good in the pics, if we can all meet up on Friday. 35 hours and counting for me...... :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
You guys be sure to let us know what time the deliveries are going to occur so we can try to capture them for the media section!

JC

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey JC. We're all listed on the calendar. I'll be at the museum this Thursday sometime between 8-9am. I'll get the banner from Adam. 31 1/2 more hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D This is KILLING me. What's gonna make it even harder is the break-in. Maybe I should let my wife do the break in. :roll:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
How kewl to hear you guys are getting your Z's real SOON!

I look at the NCM site delivery web cams daily and will be watching for your cars! :cheers: :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, Ted and Chris...since you get your cars before me...if you get a chance...after you get your car.....give me a call on my cellphone....I would like to hear realtime feedback so I can be even more stoked on my delivery Friday afternoon.

3 Electron Blues!!!!I will bring my Z06 banner, digital camera

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Bob,
Send me your cell phone number again through email. The one you sent had too many digits.
I will try to give you a ring, but I might not be able to talk through the grin.
:D :D :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts