Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
They just don't charge the corvette tax! That's why they got my vote and business. I bought one for my 08Z and it an excellent piece. Nice solid quality. Also no codes. Easy install. Don't hesitate, you'll love it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can anyone tell me why these are so much less than say K and N etc?
Hello Jbusa95te,

The Overall Quality of Components, Fit & Finish, and Performance of the AIRAID are 2nd to None!

All AIRAID Intakes are Made in the USA and Feature our Industry Best Lifetime “No-Hassle” Warranty!

The AIRAID is a direct bolt-on installation that does not require any Cutting or Drilling and does not Require any aftermarket Tuning!

Any other questions please feel free and let me know.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello Jbusa95te,

The Overall Quality of Components, Fit & Finish, and Performance of the AIRAID are 2nd to None!

All AIRAID Intakes are Made in the USA and Feature our Industry Best Lifetime “No-Hassle” Warranty!

The AIRAID is a direct bolt-on installation that does not require any Cutting or Drilling and does not Require any aftermarket Tuning!

Any other questions please feel free and let me know.

Thanks,
David
Old thread, I know, but do you have any real world dyno data for before and after numbers on a stock Z06?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Old thread, I know, but do you have any real world dyno data for before and after numbers on a stock Z06?
You'll net avg of 10. Intake and tune you'll net even more...avg of 30 (more from the tune). I have this on my H/C Z and it does the job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts