Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alarm/remote start on C5's/Z06's. If anyone is interested in putting an alarm, or remote start system on their car whether it be a 6 speed or auto, send me an email. I am MECP certified, and have done a number of C5's and Z06's in the Baltimore/MD area (including my own), and was encouraged to post on the forum. I receive dealer wholecost through directed electronics, or DEI.

TIA,
Nick Mislak

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nick,

Are you a supporting vendor?? :-?

To be fair to our supporting vendors, you will need to support the forum to advertise here. If you would like to sign up, send an email to [email protected].

Frank Calmes

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Just so that everyone knows the policy, we technically don't allow advertising (unless its a member talking about a new product or something of interest, ie no self-promotion)

This forum was started for informational purposes and we allow vendors to use the forum in exchange for support of the site so that we don't have to charge the members to maintain it.

In short, advertising is a necessary evil, BUT it works out because our vendors are well known for having good products and good service, plus they give us price breaks and keep us informed of their research and new products. So, everyone wins, we get the site maintained, and we get the latest and greatest deals from them, they, in return get a focused and informed audience while not overburderning the site with ads. Mutually benefical.

We hope that you will consider joining us.....

Thanks,

JC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts