Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my alignment done. Got a little bit more aggressive setup than last time. My car feels so much more planted and stable, even at slow driving speeds.

Here are the specs.

Left Front Right Front
Camber -1.7 -1.6
Caster 7.2 7.5
Toe .06 .06

Left Rear Right Rear
Camber -1.5 -1.5
Toe .09 .09

best thing about it is I got a good deal, $110 w/ three year 36,000 miles free service.

how do the specs look......?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Where did you get the alignment done? My tech quit and I don't trust any of the others I've talked to.

The drift to the left and the unstable feeling just started, but is getting old fast. In need of a good shop in Jax.

Bud

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
A private shop or a dealer?

Jack

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Tires Plus on 3rd street. They have ramps to get lowered cars on the lift. They took me in and had me out in about an hour. I took them a sheet explaining exactly what I wanted. Just make sure to tell them not to take the car out for a test drive. When I heard my car taking off at first I was like cool :coo: then when I thought about some stranger ripping through the gears I was pissed. :mah: I think the guy that worked on the cars name was Dennis, Tell hime not to let anyone take the car for a drive. He's cool.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The new Garber Automall in Green Cove Springs on hwy 17 has the latest laser alignment thingy. The shop is brand new and my brother-in-law is a tech there.

·
21,378 Posts
That's pretty aggressive for the street. I normally go with -0.9 camber in front and about -0.5 in the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts