Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I'm getting an alignment as PCA Nord Stern is at Road America on July 11-12, and I can run the Z06 with them.

I've done searches on alignments, and I've gotten various 'partial' settings. What I'm hoping is that I can have all the specs in one spot for both street and track, and at the alignment shop, mark the settings of both so that I can switch between the two as DJ suggests.

I did search, and amongst others found this one:

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78727&highlight=negative+camber

I plan on having a street alignment for the street, and once at the track, I'll swap the street tires and brakes for my Kodiaks/Kumho V710's, and CarboTech 9/8, and finally, I would like to set my alignment to track settings.

My car is lowered 5 turns on all corners, 04 shocks, Kodiak/V710's and a tunnel plate. I'm a track-newbie, and only been on a track for two events at Road America, and at the second event I did 2:45 completely stock including F1's and alignment.

Summarizing, can someone post the alignment specs for both street and track given my newbie track status?

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Do you want a compromise setting (for both street and track) or do you want alignment specs for them separately - that you change quite often depending on what you're doing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts