Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Justin Bell GT Motorsports Experience is putting on it's annual All Star Clinic at Moroso Motorsports Park in West Palm Beach on December 13-14.

This two day clinic will have an option for the third day of off track activities with the stars including: Boating, golfing and various other activities.

Included in the day are all the stars presence at the banquet on the evening of the 13th at the Breakers in Palm Beach, the stars at the track, and in the cars with you, your hotel stay at the Breakers, all trackside needs such as helmets and driving suits for those needed to use them, catered lunch at the track, you show up and drive.

The stars included will be:
Gil de Ferran - CART - Fed Ex Championship

Kelly Collins - ALMS - C5R Factory Driver

John Paul Jr. - former C5R Factory Driver, IRL and Sportscar veteran

Derek Bell - 5 time Le Mans winner, multi-time winner of Rolex 24 hours of Daytona, current Speedvision commentator and driver for Audi in Speedvision GT

Johnny Rutherford - 3-time Indy 500 Champion

Justin Bell - FIA GT champion, Le Mans winner, Former C5R Factory Driver, and current Trans Am Series Rookie of the Year

Program price starts at $4,495.00 per person for this once in a lifetime opportunity to have these world champion drivers in the car with you. Please contact me directly with any questions you may have or to enroll! Eric Burch - 877-468-3666 Toll Free

·
Registered
906 Posts
Is this the normal 2 day clinic with the mentioned extras? or, Is this a different thing altogether?

This would be a great learning experience. I am going to check my schedule and see if it is do-able. I planned on going to the clinic sooner or later anyway.

BTW, I watched Gil and Justin win their respective races this last weekend and it was a blast. I plan on watching Justin's progress, whether he stays with TRANSAM or not. He is pretty exciting to observe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All Star

This is a different Clinic all together. The other being held next week is our Competition Clinic, which is also held once per year. However, our All Star Clinic is held every December.

This is the only course that we offer the Hotel stay included, in this case, the 5-star - world famous Breakers Resort!!

This being our third, I can tell you from experience they do sell out, and sell quickly due to the level of stars present!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts