Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just wondering if the Z06 was all stock or if they maybe added an exaust, or suspension system from a high performance company. For example like K&N although I know they dont put them on there but is there anything similar to that on the Z06 out of the factory?

·
Registered
0 Posts
All stock. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif No Katech head and cam package. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

BTW, welcome to the Forum!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Welcome Austin; The folks on this site will be able to answer all your questions. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
183 Posts
welcome to the best vette forum on the net Austin. Stock or not it beats the crap out of anything but that 10 cyl "clown shoe" as frank puts it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Enjoy

RedZ

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Austin,

Welcome aboard......
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
...and WAY beats the "clown shoe" at the bank!
HarleyB

·
Registered
123 Posts
BTW Chevy, I believe, does most of the pieces on the FE4 suspension for the Z06. They outsource the Titanium exhaust pieces which are specific to the Z06 (the first Titanium exhaust system on a mass production car.)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Welcome Austin!
What does stock mean? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts