Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am number 13 on a list with a tier 1 dealer - this dealer has been allotted 16 Z's for this year - they have 5 spots for August - today I received a call that offered me the number 5 spot for August as it appeared this guy was backing out - I provided my order specs and now patiently wait for a call tonight confirming my order for that allocation - I ended up going VY, polished, Nav, XM etc - for us that place orders in August assuming everything goes smoothly :lol: when might we expect to take delivery of our cars before or after Christmas? I am soooooooo thrilled right now!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
congrats!....at the time I ordered my f-body, 6 speeds were in low production lots.....I waited 3 months, almost to the day, after ordering....

each night, I would look at my brochure.....just like a kid waiting for Santa :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
RTY2005 said:
I am number 13 on a list with a tier 1 dealer - this dealer has been allotted 16 Z's for this year - they have 5 spots for August - today I received a call that offered me the number 5 spot for August as it appeared this guy was backing out - I provided my order specs and now patiently wait for a call tonight confirming my order for that allocation - I ended up going VY, polished, Nav, XM etc - for us that place orders in August assuming everything goes smoothly :lol: when might we expect to take delivery of our cars before or after Christmas? I am soooooooo thrilled right now!

Good for you!! :yeadog: Let me know what they say about your wheel order, as I have a VY with polished wheels about to go in the systen on August 11th and hope they lift the constraint by then.

Tony

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Good for you. :jammin:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will do - the way I understand it from my dealer and from my C6 order last year - if you order has a constraint associated with it you go into a holding pattern until that constraint is released - I figure a December delivery as I believe the wheels and velocity yellow will create challenges for me. I will keep everyone posted!

·
Registered
432 Posts
congrats,I am waiting for that call also, do not think I will be as lucky as you! I am hoping to see a few at carlisle in your home state the end of august! :usa:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts