Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALMS & Speed World Challenge July 15-17, Infineon Raceway, Sonoma, CA

There will be Preferred Parking in the Corvette Corral for those arriving in caravans. We have planned a caravan to meet at the Best Western Inn at Marine World, 1596 Fairgrounds Drive, Vallejo and caravan in together on Saturday & Sunday morning. If you wish to caravan with us and participate in the Preferred Parking in the Corvette Corral please let me know so that I can add you to the list. I will have the Corvette Corral Caravan Preferred Parking placards at the Best Western each morning. You must be on the list to receive a placard.

For Tickets Phone 1-800-870-RACE (1-800-870-7223) and press “option 2” once you have been connected to an operator, you need to mention that you are with the “Corvette Group” Make sure you mention "Corvette" to get the special discounted price. NOTE: YOU MUST CALL MONDAY thru FRIDAY 8 am to 5 pm PDT ONLY, calls on the weekend and after hours are answered by Ticketmasters and they have no knowledge of this special ticket price. Make sure you are speaking to Infineon Raceway personnel only.

The ticket package this year is: $31.00 per person for admission and paddock pass for 3 days including Race Day. Note: there is a $7.00 handling fee per phone order, so make your order in groups of tickets and save! One Corvette Corral pass per Corvette, this is also good for all three days.

Due to the highly discounted admission ticket price this year, single day passes are not available with this offer.

CORVETTES ONLY will be allowed in the Corvette Corral with a Corvette Corral pass, any other vehicles will be diverted to alternate parking. Corvette caravans will have special areas reserved for parking.

For more information please go to www.westerncorvettes.com

Janet

1 - 1 of 1 Posts