Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 24 hours since he went to pick up the Z06. Do you suppose he's still Zainoing?

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
150 Posts
Are you supposed to wait 24hr between coats? Maybe he is asleep from an all-night drive?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
629 Posts
Help me,,, I'm driving and I can’t stop! (Except just long enough to put on another coat of polish.....)

This is no joke. I think I'm addicted. And I can’t wipe this grin off my face.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whew - Had me worried there! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

When you going to stop long enough to show it off?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Here is FRISKY...Zainoing his beast and carrying around a laptop to report back in to all of us!! Imagine,still in the garage after a day and a half with his baby!!
Dang!!!!!!!!!! C'mon clock!! MOVE!!!!!!!!!
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where in Oklahoma City can you have a front yard view like that?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

We ought to meet up this weekend. I can have a beer while you Zaino...

·
Registered
629 Posts

On 2001-08-03 23:03, Zoomin spewed forth this drivel:
Where in Oklahoma City can you have a front yard view like that?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

We ought to meet up this weekend. I can have a beer while you Zaino...

Where can you have a front yard view like that??? MY front yard. Duh...! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

A get together sounds good. Maybe we could round up several of the Oklahoma guys.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just say where and when!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Zoomin, Patman, Ram Air Dave and all other forum members that will be close to Oklahoma Aug. 26. Lets meet at Hallett Motorsports Raceway Sunday, Aug 26.

http://www.hallettracing.com/

Good family fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts