Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy an Altec "Phantom" style license plate frame (the style that also goes over the back-up lights in some way)...

I actually have three questions..

1. Is the "Phantom" style the only style frame that goes over the back-up lights? I think they look too big and I wanna buy a frame that goes over them to diminish them a bit...

2. What's a reasonable price for one of these frames (I don't really need billet aluminum or any such quality metal) ?

2. This may be a dumb question, but on the few sites that I've seen the frame (I've only seen the phantom style), I've only seen an option for "silver" or "sebring silver".
Well, is sebring silver the same color as the Quicksilver Zee??? There isn't really any other color silver available (as far as I know) on even the regular C5's, so I should be ok with just "silver", right? :-?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Z06 Rocket- I've had one on my car now for a couple of years, so let me try to answer...

1- Not sure if its the only one I just liked the look.

2- Its a hard plastic. I paid $100 but I also got the taillight louvers too in the kit. I got mine from Ecklers.

3- They have them in black, I know because thats how mine came right out of the box :thumb:

:cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts