Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have searched the entire www for alternative tire sizes that will fit the 09 corvette z06 because i need a winter tire and cannot find in stock size for rear. anyone know what how many mm narrower i can go on the rear stock wheels? thank you for help.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
General suggestion:
Most of the tire vendors have tables that specify rim width range for given tire size ... I'd go there first and see what is the smallest tire that will work on your rim. If still in doubt, call a nationwide vendor and ask.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what the hell kind of car am i going to get for 1200. i highly doubt i can get a reliable car for that price. by the way, last year i put all season tires on my 2007 c6 coupe and it handled 5" of snow with no problem.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Poodlemaster.

Try the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S ZPs. We have 275-40-18 on the rear of our 2002. That would be close for the front of your Z06. Bet they have a larger size that would work on the rear. I know from experience that the Goodyears are like slicks in the snow. I still have the Goodyears on my Z06 so it is in the garage, covered, with a float charger connected for the winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts