Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, we damn near lost money on the shirts /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif but they look awesome and they are great for promoting your favorite ride and your favorite site! No really, we made about $300 bucks free and clear after shipping them priority mail (that screwed us but I know you guys are impatient /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif That and the wife bitching at me for having to wrap, box and carry 150+ boxes to the post office /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif We're not done shipping as the Durango can only carry so many boxes, so hang in there, by tommorrow, everyone that paid up to last night will be shipped.

So what the hell is this all about? Well, I was gonna get some polos made for the moderators and my personal use and figured we'd open it to everyone and see if we can really lose some money! Now, I warn you these won't be as cheap as the T-shirts, when you see the t-shirts, you'll know I'm about quality, and the polos will be no exception.

They will be white or black polos with a small logo on the front just like the T. On the black polos, the Z06Vette will be flipped to white, should look very /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif in both colors. The name of the shirts are Inner Harbor and are made of heavy 100% cotton with embroidered logo. Depending on how many we order, price will be steep, between 40-50 bucks. Not too bad since even the NCM shirts are this much, and they order thousands......

I'm gonna open up pre-orders tomorrow to get the ball rolling but probably won't order until everyone has gotten their t-shirts. Once you see the T, you're gonna want the Polo to match /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Just waiting for the pre-order site...

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Sounds sooooo KEWL /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I'm in!!

Thanks JC,
01ZEE06
Barry

·
Registered
151 Posts
Black... White.... Whatever!
When can I send you more Money? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I'm in.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Cool... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Can you guarantee delivery before I get to BG Wednesday afternoon? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
JC,
I have a suggestion for future deliveries. I used to mail things frequently, and I found that mailing items in large envelopes is cheaper than small boxes. Envelopes and "packages" get a different rate.
Might be worth a quick call to the post office next go round. Then you can buy some large padded envelopes in bulk at your favorite establishment.
Can't wait for the T.
chris

·
Registered
94 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Count me in! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bleu,

Not the polo, but if you ordered a t-shirt, then you'll have that.....

I'll check into that envelope thing....

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Zippy wants one, black please. Where do I send my check?

JC, Mrs Zippy wants to know if you will be offering ladies sizes?

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am in for Polo's. As I wait for my Z06, at least I will have a Z06 shirt/polo /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
194 Posts
Please sign me up for one...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Count me in.

Is there any chance that the T-shirts will be offered in a different color like Red?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts