Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on the best car cover. I have used Beverly Hills in the past. Any new ones that might be better? I need:guiness: :guiness: :guiness: Have to wait to the end of the month for new EB Blk:eek:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Mine lives outside under a WeatherShield. It's great. Lightweight, waterproof, machine washable, and fits like a glove.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rick, It will live in a 4 car heated and AC garage however there is some dust in there at times. Need to keep the dust off ya know. Just keeping it nice so when you get it on your lot as a trade on a new "427" it will be nice.:guiness: :smile:

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I bought the Mid America Z06 Car Cover. It's red with black sides and has black corvette letters on the back, and the C5 flag on the nose. Cost $249.99 It's the Ultima II Cover, and it's highly rated.

Best feature besides being a first rate car cover is it looks real kewl :D :guiness: :D

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
When I really need a cover, I use the NOAH.

Whatever cover you get, be VERY CAREFUL when installing / removing. If any dirt gets trapped in the cover, it can act like sandpaper if you 'drag' the cover across the car. So, make sure the car is CLEAN before installing the cover.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I just bought the Weathergard car cover from Beverly Hills Motoring.I don't have the car yet so i can't report it on the car.But what i can tell you is the material is thin and takes up very little space compared to cotton covers.It's expensive but is suppose to keep all the elements out.G:)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
JLH-Z06

I only cover in garage w/flannel type cover. As others have stated remove carfully as even dust covers left a long time will have dust under...........

Good luck..........

:)

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Cover

I have a Wolf cover from Mid America. Works well both inside and out. No complaints. I got stuck one weekend without a hotel room away from home and used it as a sleeping bag. It kept me warm and dry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts