Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have some brand new Anderson Composites carbon fiber aero/body parts for a c7 Zo6 corvette. I have the receipt and packaging for all parts.
Anderson composites carbon fiber exhaust surround bezel asking 400.00 paid 500.00 plus tax and shipping.
Bobby 3176065157
noblesville Indiana.
All items will ship with insurance in case damaged in shipping.
Anderson Composites carbon fiber front fender extensions asking 400.00 paid 500 plus shipping and tax

Anderson composites carbon fiber tail light bezels
asking 450.00 paid 550.00 plus tax and shipping

Anderson Composites carbon fiber front fender vents asking 430.00 paid 530.00 plus tax and shipping

all prices are pretty firm. If you buy multiple items I can discount a little bit but not much. All items are brand new and have full warranty from Anderson which is fully transferable.

I will accept venmo or Zelle or Walmart pay for payment. I do not trust nor will I use PayPal so please don’t ask. I have been screwed over by too many people using PayPal that accept my items then say they either never came or weren’t as expected and PayPal sides with them and I don’t get my money or my items back. You can also use pop money thru credit unions or credit union to credit union transfer. Tracking will be provided upon shipping to local USA. Buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts