Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you ever heard of person being on corvette call? b/c if their were Andy would be the corvette doctor. Andy recently installed a P1SC a few months ago :thumb: , and after driving it around for a few days my check engine light would come on during idle (codes p0420, p0430) :eek2:. after talking to Andy he found that the codes were from the Hi-flow cats that I installed prior to the s/c installation. he said to bring it by his shop and he would disable the codes at anytime. due to my tight schedule ( and the 90miles) this past Sat. was the first free time I had in months. I arrived at about 10:30 in the morning to find the golden gates of corvette heaven closed :eek:. I then called Andy ( on his 1 888 number which directs all of his calls to his cell or home) who said he would be there in a 1/2 hour. and sure enough by 11:00 his whinning ;) SS silverado ripped around the corner. he hooked his computer to my car and the codes were no more.
so a long story short; thanks again to the owner Andy at A&A Corvettes for taking the time out even on your day off :D, and I highly recommend anyone who lives within 200 miles of his shop to look no further. Andy you are the official "Corvette Doctor" :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The only thing wrong with Andy is his shop is 3,000 miles away. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I purchased the frame saver/rocker rail combo from A&A. They had the parts shipped the same day and also provided me with a shipping number, without me even requesting one. They gave me outstanding customer service on a small order, which I did not think merited the attention it received. They have a great reputation on the forum, and I look forward to giving them more of my business. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I recommend him even if you are more than 200 miles away :D

I just dropped my car off at his place for some major "upgrades" and I am over 1200 miles away.

Andy has built many great cars and really knows his stuff!

Now I just can't wait to get the car back :thumb:

Perry

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Feel the same about A&A Corvette. The guy works harder than most, and really deserves the kudos he gets around here.

Happy A&A customer
Zrod

·
Registered
830 Posts
IT L GO said:
The only thing wrong with Andy is his shop is 3,000 miles away. :thumb: :thumb:

I know he did good by me even if I had my guy do install. His tech support is first rate. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Perry, I saw your ride there on Tuesday...It looked fast just sitting there...Andy is great though...There was another vette in there that drove from Oklahoma...How is that for a reputation...

Greg

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Greg Irvine said:
Perry, I saw your ride there on Tuesday...It looked fast just sitting there...Andy is great though...There was another vette in there that drove from Oklahoma...How is that for a reputation...

Greg
Thanks for the compliment Greg.

Can't wait to get her back with the newly added power :jammin:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Wow, all the way from Oklahoma. Thats some kinda testimonial. Or maybe the guy nothing better to do. :lol:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I am also a very satisfied A&A Corvette customer. Andy runs a tight business.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Excited to See Andy this weekend

I am taking my 04 Z06 to Andy this weekend for Tuning and Random Tech High Flow Cats. I can't wait to cruise back to So.Cal and destroy my new PZero's on the way back from his shop. :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts