Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another 2003 Black/Black Z06 for sale-SOLD!

7,400 miles
Borla Stingers
Partition
Floor Mats
Pedals
Exhaust plate
EVO 2
'04 shock upgrade

plus all stock parts....

Original tires still good. Perfect mechanically and aesthetically.

$35,000 or best offer. Must sell by end of March (moving) thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll post some pics tonight. It has stock wheels, perfect body, so it looks like every other super zainoed Z, but I'll be happy to. cnair, I sent you a pic before but your e-mail kicked it back...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll post some pics tonight. It has stock wheels, perfect body, so it looks like every other super zainoed Z, but I'll be happy to. cnair, I sent you a pic before but your e-mail kicked it back...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do. I am going to take pictures of the engine, interior, etc this weekend in the light so you can see how CLEAN it is!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great Price :cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just took some fresh pictures of the Z. Interior, engine , etc. My e-mail is [email protected]. If you e-mail me I'll send them. If there is any particular pics you want , let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The EVO 2 is the racing seat type. The exhaust plate is a chrome piece that fits between the exhaust pipes on the rear fascia. If you e-mail me at [email protected] i'll send you some pics. If you want a particular picture let me know and I'll take it for you. Thanks!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sounds like a great car for the price. I may look you up in a few weeks if the car is still available. Good luck on the sale & on the move.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just lowered the price to $34,500. I have to move to NYC and don't want to rent a $600/month garage for the car so some punk can smoke cigs in it and bang the doors!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts