Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read most of the threads and polls. But I'm looking for an exhaust that will give me a deep, muscle car sound. I have Dynatech LT's, high flow cats and K&N Filter with zip tie mod. Otherwise, stock.

Suggestions? :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The best cat-back for a deep muscle car sound is GHL Magnums or Borla's a close second. :z: :z:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
IT L GO said:
The best cat-back for a deep muscle car sound is GHL Magnums or Borla's a close second. :z: :z:

I agree...If I didn't have the Borla exhaust...I'd have the GHL's. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
IT L GO said:
The man is right! Take it from someone who tried a few cat backs. The GHL's are the way to go for the sound you're looking for...or should that be listening for?

Charlie

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I was already considering GHL's so this is making the decision much easier.

Do I have to retune the computer adding a catback system?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I would add my vote for the GHL's - I have them and love em. Also resonance is much better than with the Borla's IMO.

Les

NYCHASM said:
The man is right! Take it from someone who tried a few cat backs. The GHL's are the way to go for the sound you're looking for...or should that be listening for?

Charlie

·
Registered
60 Posts
I love may GHL's w/ Supermaxx LT's. :yeadog:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts