Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I do this right, the pic should show Bill Zabritski & I holding our banner at the Chevy display during the Corvettes at Carlisle show this past August. Bill is one of the Corvette Managers in the transmission area. Thanks Bill for taking time for this banner pic!

Color corrected: --Edited JC

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The worst part is is that I enrolled in a night class to learn about all this internet email stuff, and they called to inform me they had to cancel because only 3 signed up!

Guess that means berside Zippy, there's only 2 other people who haven't mastered this 'puter stuff!

Zippy :) :) still tryin!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Zippy, hang in there for 3 more weeks.......

Windows XP has a feature that allows a user, like me or Frank, to take over your desktop and SHOW you on YOUR machine how to do stuff.......Don't waste yer mod money on classes, we'll get you fixed up.......

Frank, you *are* upgrading aren't you? :)

BTW, home edition sucks, buy the Pro version.....

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JC:

Sound like just what I need!

You guys are the greatest!

Zippy :) :) going out for a fresh bottle of Windex, so I'll be ready to do windows. :lol:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Frank: Thanks again for helping get this pic posted! Before I die, one of my goals is to post my pics all by myself, just like the big boys do! :D

JC: thanks for enhancing the dark image......I was unhappy with that pic after getting the roll developed, but you fixed it! :D

Do I get more banner points for this one?

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Sorry, I missed the replies to this thread.....

Frank, we already talked on the phone about that ;)

Vince, XP is the replacement for ALL windows operating systems.....well, except for some server packages MS has but that has no bearing on us :)

Pro version has a couple of features that are important to home users......it's no slower or heaver than the Home version, only more expensive.....

Comparison chart......
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/choosing2.asp

My recommendation is to get the pro, you never know when you'll need a feature till you don't have it......

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
N4C5S said:

Vince, XP is the replacement for ALL windows operating systems.....well, except for some server packages MS has but that has no bearing on us :)

Pro version has a couple of features that are important to home users......it's no slower or heaver than the Home version, only more expensive.....

thanks, JC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.