Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Nov. I had Antivenom (Greg) install his H/C pkg and posted the impressive results here: 455 rwhp 430 rwtq. A few weeks later the car just didn't seem right and Greg suggested checking the plugs. #7 was fouled bad so after checking numerous possibilities decided a bad injector was the culprit. Greg drove 5 hrs to my house on a Sunday to install new injectors (now that's customer service!) and it seemed to help but exhaust still sounded funny. Long story short #7 exhaust valve spring was broken (rev dual). No damage but subsequent dyno only got 430 rwhp at a pig rich 10.0 AFR. Took it down to Greg's awesome new shop for a retune. He made at least 10 dyno pulls and spent over 2 hrs getting the tune right. The graph tells the story: 468 rwhp and 428 rwtq. He found another 13 hp and I can't wipe the grin off of my face. Anyone considering a H/C pkg, greg is DA Man!

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
sreker said:
Last Nov. I had Antivenom (Greg) install his H/C pkg and posted the impressive results here: 455 rwhp 430 rwtq. A few weeks later the car just didn't seem right and Greg suggested checking the plugs. #7 was fouled bad so after checking numerous possibilities decided a bad injector was the culprit. Greg drove 5 hrs to my house on a Sunday to install new injectors (now that's customer service!) and it seemed to help but exhaust still sounded funny. Long story short #7 exhaust valve spring was broken (rev dual). No damage but subsequent dyno only got 430 rwhp at a pig rich 10.0 AFR. Took it down to Greg's awesome new shop for a retune. He made at least 10 dyno pulls and spent over 2 hrs getting the tune right. The graph tells the story: 468 rwhp and 428 rwtq. He found another 13 hp and I can't wipe the grin off of my face. Anyone considering a H/C pkg, greg is DA Man!

Steve,
Exactly the reason I chose to purchase my H/C package from Greg! Awesome service after the sale. I did the install myself here in late January and trailered the car with me when I went to Florida for bike week in late February so I could get it to Greg so he and FRC Tom could work their magic on it with HP Tuners. They did an awesome job, and
we broke in his new dyno getting the car dialed in! My dyno graph is almost identical to yours as we both have the same H/C package.. Man, I just love that linear torque curve!
If you could, would you post up your SAE graph or email it to me, as I would like to compare it to mine. ( I don't have a copy of my STD graph) TIA Jim L. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Does Greg, (AntiVenon) have a web site? Those are very good numbers. I need a tuner like that. Looks like he's not to far from my place.

D.J.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
OneQuickCoupe said:
Does Greg, (AntiVenon) have a web site? Those are very good numbers. I need a tuner like that. Looks like he's not to far from my place.

D.J.
DJ,
Greg is in the process of re-doing the website and it should be up and running in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime give him a call at 813-661-9000, and if you are in Kissimmee, you are only an hour away! HTH

Jim L.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
A.J.
My mods are in my sig, and I am running cats on my car.
(the ones that come with the Supermaxx header system)
Car was putting down around 370rwhp before H/C package, but that was on a Mustang Dyno, which tend to read somewhat lower than a dynojet.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts