Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Nov. I had Antivenom (Greg) install his H/C pkg and posted the impressive results here: 455 rwhp 430 rwtq. A few weeks later the car just didn't seem right and Greg suggested checking the plugs. #7 was fouled bad so after checking numerous possibilities decided a bad injector was the culprit. Greg drove 5 hrs to my house on a Sunday to install new injectors (now that's customer service!) and it seemed to help but exhaust still sounded funny. Long story short #7 exhaust valve spring was broken (rev dual). No damage but subsequent dyno only got 430 rwhp at a pig rich 10.0 AFR. Took it down to Greg's awesome new shop for a retune. He made at least 10 dyno pulls and spent over 2 hrs getting the tune right. The graph tells the story: 468 rwhp and 428 rwtq. He found another 13 hp and I can't wipe the grin off of my face. Anyone considering a H/C pkg, greg is DA Man!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.