Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg's bolt on 1999 LS1 FRC.
BBP stepheaders, Cosa Indy, Mo Flow cool air system, AV 95mm 1017cfm throttle body, LS2 intake and fuelrails, and 48lb injectors.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Can't wait to see my printout, nice to have a new dyno in the area with the coolest people to work on your Z. :cool:

Jack

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Tom,
That's about 50 rwhp & rwt gain over stock. Did you tune this car yet? Those are nice torque numbers too. I think the BPP step headers are really good for yielding nice healthy torque numbers usually with a pretty flat curve too.

I know my torque numbers are real nice and the curve is pretty flat, far better than most other headers seem to yield. I attribute it to Ernie's (BPP) step headers.

Don

FRC Tom said:
Greg's bolt on 1999 LS1 FRC.
BBP stepheaders, Cosa Indy, Mo Flow cool air system, AV 95mm 1017cfm throttle body, LS2 intake and fuelrails, and 48lb injectors.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea Don.
I am very impressed with Ernie's headers. Both cars I did today yielded some great numbers.
I was having a hell of a time with Greg's FRC. I just couldn't get it to fatten up. Then I remembered he had that huge TB and the LS2 intake so I sent him home to get some larger injectors. The inital pulls were in the 420 range but I couldn't get the AFR any richer than 14, there just wasn't enough fuel with all that air. As soon as we put in the larger injectors the first pull went 331 still running lean. After some more inj scaling I was able to get the 442 you see on the dyno sheet with a AFR of 13. Great numbers for a non head and cam car I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts