Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Yes there's a few members here with awesome boats...mine isn't one of them..it's only 21 feet with a small V-8 but it runs like a champ...will do 55 mph in calm water and I was out in it alot this weekend and saw some badazz boats while I was out. :coo:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Boat owners?

Yup. Ran all over Lake Mead (Las Vegas) last week....

Weather was perfect: 93 degrees, no wind, wall to wall sunshine. Few other boaters mid week. Fun! - sorta like a typical Southern California Mountain Run in the Z06!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Howdy!

Yep, we've got a Hydra-Sport DC2000 - mainly just fiddle around in the intracoastal, though if it's calm, we'll run off-shore a bit. Our ramp is 4 blocks away, and we work from the house, so we do quite a few mid-day "meetings" in the boat :lol:

Lots of good fishing in the area too: catch a lot of trout, flounder, whiting, pompano - bag a few kingfish, grouper offshore. The wifey and I are pretty much hackers when it comes to fishing but we have a great time!

We're in Vilano Beach, Florida, just a couple of blocks off the intracoastal (and 2 blocks west of the beach).

FYI, the water has been amazing here for the last week - I mean like Barbados green and clear!! Been a great summer so far :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts